Download the educational e-book on tips for selecting a
genetic testing provider
This e-book provides a comprehensive base of information to help you select the right genetic testing provider to support your research. Commercial providers with specialized expertise in genetic testing typically offer a few broad areas of analysis to support your needs.
The use of genetic testing in biomedical and biopharmaceutical research continues to proliferate, as researchers worldwide seek to better understand and treat human disease. However, most researchers do not have always have access to internal laboratory capacity or specialized expertise in genomics testing.
This is when a commercial provider may help. Certain providers provide access to genetic testing capacity, advanced equipment, and personnel to help you satisfy the requirements of your genetic testing program.
More specifically, the e-book will discuss the following aspects of selecting a genetic testing services provider:
- The importance of selecting the right genetic testing provider and how
- Factors to determine if outsourcing is right for you and why
- Different types of technologies for genetic testing including their benefits
- Ways to speed up genetic testing in your development project and how
- Criteria to consider when selecting your genetic testing provider and why